Bring the Secret Regrets LIVE Presentation to You!
Thousands of people have already experienced Kevin Hansen’s Secret Regrets LIVE Presentation — and now you can too! Learn how to bring Kevin and his dynamic, life-changing presentation to your college, community, conference, event or group by e-mailing Kevin@SecretRegrets.com.
Presentation highlight video:
Here’s what’s covered at a typical Secret Regrets program:
- Learn how the Secret Regrets project started, and how it grew into an international phenomenon touching millions of people worldwide.
- Hear the most shocking and incredible — yet hopeful and inspiring — Secret Regrets ever.
- See how this global support community of strangers helping strangers though the roughest times of their lives has changed lives — and even saved lives.
- Hear audience members’ regrets when they are given a chance to anonymously share their Secret Regrets during the presentation.
- Discover how to find healing in revealing and reclaim your life by leaving your regrets where they belong — in the past.
- Meet and greet session after the presentation with Kevin Hansen, including a book signing session.
See the Secret Regrets LIVE program intro video:
Here’s what people are saying about Kevin Hansen’s Secret Regrets LIVE presentation…
Jacinda Legons, Coordinator of Student Life and Leadership at Florida State College, explains how Kevin Hansen’s Secret Regrets program really connected with FSC students, and highly recommend Hansen’s program for campuses, organizations, and people everywhere.
“The student response was incredible.” Dr. Linda Becker, Vice President for Student Affairs at Union College in Lincoln, Nebraska, explains how Kevin Hansen’s Secret Regrets program helped students deal with major life issues. She highly recommends this program for other colleges or events.
“We booked Kevin Hansen to speak at a large regional leadership conference we were hosting for all of our peer organizations that are run by students in higher education. He had an awesome presentation that was specifically tailored to our student group. It was so powerful when he shared the regrets that attendees anonymously texted him during the presentation! His keynote made us think and challenged us to live our lives without regrets and find redemption by letting go of the past. He was a perfect addition to our conference and we highly recommend him to any college campus or student organization!”
– Jessica Berger, Assistant Director of Campus & Student Engagement, Drake University, Des Moines, Iowa, firstname.lastname@example.org
“Kevin Hansen’s Secret Regrets presentation had a truly inspiring message. It is clear to see that helping people is his passion. Tears filled my eyes as I listened to the emotional regrets coming from people sitting around me. Kevin is very personable and is a wonderful person to work with. It was a pleasure to host Kevin Hansen on our campus and I would most certainly recommend his presentation to other colleges and universities.”
– Erika Battern, Assistant Coordinator of Student Life, Hawkeye Community College, Waterloo, Iowa
“We host an annual RA Conference (for college Residence Assistants) with 500+ attendees from a ten state region. We were excited to have Kevin Hansen as our keynote speaker. He shared the message of his Secret Regrets program, and enabled attendees to take great things back with them for their students and even themselves. I would highly recommend Kevin for any college speaking event or for any other audience as well.”
– David “Schmiddy” Schmid, Residence Life Coordinator, University of Northern Iowa, Cedar Falls, Iowa email@example.com
“I was amazed at our attendance for Kevin’s Secret Regrets presentation, and was amazed that our students would be courageous enough to share their secret regrets during the program! I was very excited about how the whole program went. Kevin was amazing to work with through the booking process – very responsive and personable.”
– Ashley Lang, Director of Student Activities, Iowa Wesleyan College, Mount Pleasant, Iowa
“My heart raced while texting you my secret regret … but I was so relieved to finally say what I needed to say.” — Annie
“I never thought prior to attending your presentation that I would leave a different person. But that’s what happened. So inspiring!” — Meghan
“What a great presentation! It was really amazing to hear how Secret Regrets has helped people. What a blessing!” — Molly
“Kevin, you are sincerely an inspiration and have touched the lives of many. Thank you.” — Thomas
“Thanks for an amazing presentation. I had no idea how Secret Regrets would affect me the way it did.” — Michaela
“It’s so helpful to know that I’m not the only person struggling with things, and your presentation gives me hope that things will turn around.” — Corey
“What you have done is amazing. I was in tears multiple times. Thank you.” — Alex
“Thank you for an incredible presentation. It has helped me to feel comfortable to say sorry to the person I hurt… I haven’t sent him the letter yet, but it’s written. Thank you! Secret Regrets is amazing! — Bailey
“I saw parts of my own life in other people’s regrets. Thanks for sharing the story of your amazing project.” — Melinda
Learn more about bringing Kevin Hansen’s Secret Regrets LIVE Presentation to your college, community, conference, event or group by emailing Kevin@SecretRegrets.com.
Secret Regrets Project Background Info:
Having Dr. Phil dedicate an entire episode to the Secret Regrets book and project was the last thing that author Kevin Hansen ever expected to happen when he created his http://www.SecretRegrets.com blog. But that’s exactly what happened soon after “Secret Regrets: What if you had a Second Chance?” was published. Hansen’s blog turned book is a collection of anonymous regrets never voiced until revealed at www.SecretRegrets.com. The bestselling book has received international media coverage with The Huffington Post, AOL.com, PsychologyToday.com and many more media outlets. The Secret Regrets project touched millions of people after being featured on the Dr. Phil show, where two SecretRegrets.com contributors gave up their anonymous status to reveal their regrets on national television.
The Secret Regrets book originated from a blog that asked one simple question: What is the biggest regret of your life? As people began posting on the site, Hansen witnessed something amazing happening; there began an outpouring of unconditional support, compassion and empathy that surfaced in the form of comments and feedback left for the original posters of the regrets. The site provided a safe space for people to reveal their secrets and begin the healing process. Hansen repeatedly observed how the Secret Regrets project was not only changing people’s lives – it actually began saving lives. Hansen has compiled the most shocking and jaw-dropping regrets in his book Secret Regrets: What if you had a Second Chance?
Hansen’s second book, Secret Regrets: Moving Past Your Past, continues to share how people worldwide have learned they are not defined by their regrets and mistakes in life — and shows how they can truly live a regret-free life.
Hansen is a featured writer/blogger for The Huffington Post, and has been a featured speaker at conferences and universities, telling the stories of the regrets revealed to him and his journey with the project. His project reminds people of the power of healing that lies in revealing and that no matter what they are going through, they are not alone.
Previous Speaking Engagements:
- SXSW, Austin, Texas
- Florida State College
- SUNY – The State University Of New York/Tompkins Cortland
- Keynote Speaker for the Midwest Regional Resident Assistants (RA) Conference (500+ attendees), Iowa
- University of Northern Iowa
- Eastern Illinois University
- St. John’s University, Minnesota
- Keynote Speaker – Phi Theta Kappa IA Regional Conference
- Iowa Wesleyan College
- College of St. Benedict, Minnesota
- University of Iowa/Iowa State University/UNI Alumni Gathering – Keynote Speaker
- Union College, Lincoln, Nebraska
- Upper Iowa University
- Lorain County Community College, Cleveland, Ohio
- Hawkeye Community College, Iowa
- Iowa Western Community College
- CASE/ASAP District 6 Conference – Keynote Speaker
- 21st Century Book Marketing National Conference, San Diego, California
- Cedar Falls Writers’ Conference, Iowa
- Hope Writers’ Conference, Iowa
- Guest Lecturer at numerous college classes
Learn more about bringing Kevin Hansen’s Secret Regrets LIVE presentation to your college, community, conference, event or group by emailing Kevin@SecretRegrets.com